We're updating the issue view to help you get more done. 

Query panel in workbench doesn't work with non latin characters using POST

Description

I have found out that the query panel seems to have problems with non latin characters when the query is send by POST.

I have attached two query examples:

  1. The first one is send using GET and works fine

  2. The second one is send using POST and gives the following error: " Lexical error at line 9, column 37. Encountered: "\u00a5" (165), after : ""

This is using a UTF-8 based Tomcat connector. If I change to an ISO-based connector, I have the same problem in both cases.

Environment

Server: Windows 2008 Server
Client: Mac with FF

Status

Assignee

Dale W. Visser

Reporter

Rune Stilling

Labels

Components

Fix versions

Affects versions

2.7.0
2.7.1

Priority

Major