Reported on sesame-general discussion list. Excerpt of my description here:
I suspected I might have been the cause of this. It took a little digging, and I found the change, committed between the 2.6.10 and 2.7.0-beta1 releases (2012-12-17 commit 0fbe2). In CreateServlet:
was changed to
without ever moving the pgsql.ttl and mysql.ttl configuration templates from /org/openrdf/console to /org/openrdf/repository/config.
This also breaks these templates being available to the Console application. The reason for my blunder is that these configuration files live in a separate jar file from all the others, and I never noticed that their absence when I moved the others from the Console jar file to the Repository API jar file.